Update

I got a phone call this morning from a family member asking me about some of the wedding plans, after I told them they said “Well I don’t see why you just didn’t tell me this before! I swear, life has been crazy the last little while, we have been moving, unpacking, puppy training, not to mention school! I just don’t have the time to call every single person and update them on everything (I would be on the phone all day!) So I decided if I do a blog (I got the idea from you Miss J) then I can just do one big update!

We are officially moved into the new house! Most of the unpacking is done, I still have a few rooms to paint though. Now that the stress of moving is out of the way, we can focus on the wedding more! The date is officially March 26th, so there is no more confusion with that. It is so exciting, we have so much to get done before then. It will be fun though.

Comments

  1. Hang in there gene's life gets worst. Trust me
    Munga

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts