Countdown!

With the wedding 2 weeks away, things have been crazy at our house! Mostly because I feel overwhelmed. But Mary gets here today so I wont be so stressed anymore!




A few weeks ago I went to Millennial Falls to their taste testing. I took my mom, Grandma and Payton, it was fun to show them everything! Payton loved going outside and seeing the water, she kept telling everyone not to touch since she isn’t allowed to touch the water. So I am wondering what she is going to say at the wedding. She then informed me that she would not be wearing a dress, because it was cold, she is going to wear pants. The things 2 year olds can think of!



It was good to see how they had a few of the center pieces arranged, I had a different candle with certain things, and I was able to mix and match to help me make my final decision.



Brady has a new addiction, Lost, the T.V. show. He goes nuts if he cant watch it. I like it too, but sometimes it gives me the creeps, and it makes me think weird stuff is happening at night, and my favorite character died so now I am mad. So I don’t watch it as often as I was before, I will watch an episode here and there with Brady just to keep up on it a little.



I got a new job in Engineering out here, I started it on Monday. I have really liked it so far. It seems crazy for me to start a new job so close to the wedding, but I have made it through so far without going crazy. I am lucky because I work with some really nice people.



Brady and I are excited for the wedding and we cant wait to see everybody! We have friends and family coming from out of town that we don’t get to see very often! We cant wait to see them, Mike and Krista, Todd, Jamie and the Boys, and Mary!!!! WE cant wait to see everyone and for the wedding to finally be here!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts