Update
It has been over 2 months since I posted anything! If Brady was still reading the blog, I would have been told what I bad blogger I am by now.
Not much has changed besides my growing waistline! We have about 6 weeks to go before Landry gets here! We cant wait! We are working on her nursery, Brady painted it light blue and I painted big pink blocks (with a lot of help from my mom) so she could have some pink in there. This weekend my mom is going to come paint pink and brown daisies on her wall above the window and door. It will add a girly touch to her room. Her crib is all ready for her to come, so we have at least one thing ready!
Brady got tickets to go to the Cowboys game on Christmas, I want to go, but we have to decide what to do with the baby first, I was thinking maybe we can take her and put earplugs in her ears so the noise doesn’t get to her (how many babies can say they went to their first NFL game when they were 2 months old?) She even has a cute outfit she can wear that my mother in law got her, it is a little onsie that says Dallas Cowboys on it, with a big Cowboys bow for her head. I think I might order her a blue and silver tutu to go with it.
Brady’s friend Mike came to visit, it was so fun to have him here, he went with us when we got the crib and helped pick us pick out a rocker, his wife says he is a magnet for comfy furniture, and I am so glad because if not, I would not have gotten a glider. I pinched my finger in one when I was little so I didn’t want one at all, I wanted a plain wood rocking chair, but Mike convinced me to sit in this one and I loved it! So a big thanks to Mike for changing my mind.
Payton has said for the longest time that the baby is only Uncle Brady’s, and she usually says “Uncle Brady’s Baby” while she is rubbing my belly, so I asked her one day “Is it Aunt Gina’s baby too?” and she informed me that No, it isn’t mine, only Uncle Brady’s, and if it is mine, she will punch it. So I have just said OK, you rub MY belly and bond with Uncle Brady’s baby. That girl definitely has a mind of her own, well she has finally said that the baby is mine! So now we are both having a baby! YAY!!!
Not much has changed besides my growing waistline! We have about 6 weeks to go before Landry gets here! We cant wait! We are working on her nursery, Brady painted it light blue and I painted big pink blocks (with a lot of help from my mom) so she could have some pink in there. This weekend my mom is going to come paint pink and brown daisies on her wall above the window and door. It will add a girly touch to her room. Her crib is all ready for her to come, so we have at least one thing ready!
Brady got tickets to go to the Cowboys game on Christmas, I want to go, but we have to decide what to do with the baby first, I was thinking maybe we can take her and put earplugs in her ears so the noise doesn’t get to her (how many babies can say they went to their first NFL game when they were 2 months old?) She even has a cute outfit she can wear that my mother in law got her, it is a little onsie that says Dallas Cowboys on it, with a big Cowboys bow for her head. I think I might order her a blue and silver tutu to go with it.
Brady’s friend Mike came to visit, it was so fun to have him here, he went with us when we got the crib and helped pick us pick out a rocker, his wife says he is a magnet for comfy furniture, and I am so glad because if not, I would not have gotten a glider. I pinched my finger in one when I was little so I didn’t want one at all, I wanted a plain wood rocking chair, but Mike convinced me to sit in this one and I loved it! So a big thanks to Mike for changing my mind.
Payton has said for the longest time that the baby is only Uncle Brady’s, and she usually says “Uncle Brady’s Baby” while she is rubbing my belly, so I asked her one day “Is it Aunt Gina’s baby too?” and she informed me that No, it isn’t mine, only Uncle Brady’s, and if it is mine, she will punch it. So I have just said OK, you rub MY belly and bond with Uncle Brady’s baby. That girl definitely has a mind of her own, well she has finally said that the baby is mine! So now we are both having a baby! YAY!!!
(o: That is so exciting! Your going to love it!
ReplyDeleteSo excited... I can't wait.
ReplyDelete