One Week
Finally! I only have one week left until my due date! I feel like we are never going to get there, it seems like everyday I have a new pain. I am so uncomfortable! Luckily, Brady lets me whine, I think mostly because he doesn’t know what else to do to make me feel better. I have been so exhausted lately, and Brady has been picking up all of the slack, he has been making dinner and helping me with anything I ask him too. I am very lucky to have such a good husband.
I cant wait to see and hold our baby girl! I cant wait to see what she looks like, I hope she gets Brady’s dimples. Being so close makes me wonder a lot of things, Like how am I going to do her hair? I cant do Payton’s hair, it never looks as cute as when her mom does it, or am I going to be able to teach her all the things she needs to learn? I know every new mom has a million questions like these, and I know I will figure it our and be OK, but right now, I just want to be as ready as possible so I can be the best mom to her I can be.
I cant wait to see and hold our baby girl! I cant wait to see what she looks like, I hope she gets Brady’s dimples. Being so close makes me wonder a lot of things, Like how am I going to do her hair? I cant do Payton’s hair, it never looks as cute as when her mom does it, or am I going to be able to teach her all the things she needs to learn? I know every new mom has a million questions like these, and I know I will figure it our and be OK, but right now, I just want to be as ready as possible so I can be the best mom to her I can be.



You'll do great! You look so beautiful! I love your pretty dress!
ReplyDeleteThanks Calli. I can't wait for her to get here.
ReplyDelete