Learning
I have been so busy lately, going back to work has made life different. By the time I get home from work, get dinner made, pick up the house, get Landry ready for the next day, get her to bed, get me ready for the next day.... I just don't have the time or energy to blog as often as I would like.
So an update on the baby, she has started to teeth :(. She hasn't cut them yet, but they are coming in. She has discovered how to scream, I'm not talking a cry scream, but just a scream for fun, and it is LOUD! :) She has learned how to use her fingers, so she likes to scream and point at her Daddy, she found her toes, she is always talking, her two favorite toys are her glow worm seahorse and her daisy off of her play mat, she loves chewing on it. She can mimic certain sounds, like ya, mom ( I swear she says it sometimes, I know she really doesn't but it sounds like it)!
We are trying to teach her to roll over, she hates tummy time so she cant figure out how to roll from her tummy to her back, and to say Dada. She wont laugh, but I think it is coming soon.
So an update on the baby, she has started to teeth :(. She hasn't cut them yet, but they are coming in. She has discovered how to scream, I'm not talking a cry scream, but just a scream for fun, and it is LOUD! :) She has learned how to use her fingers, so she likes to scream and point at her Daddy, she found her toes, she is always talking, her two favorite toys are her glow worm seahorse and her daisy off of her play mat, she loves chewing on it. She can mimic certain sounds, like ya, mom ( I swear she says it sometimes, I know she really doesn't but it sounds like it)!
We are trying to teach her to roll over, she hates tummy time so she cant figure out how to roll from her tummy to her back, and to say Dada. She wont laugh, but I think it is coming soon.
Landry and Oliver, Barkley didn't know if he liked Oliver being by Landry for a while.
Landry and her doggies, they love her.
She loves being in her bathtub, even with her clothes on and no water.
She will ONLY do tummy time if I put her seahorse in front of her.
She is getting so big!! (O: wow she is a cutie!!
ReplyDeleteShe is a doll!
ReplyDeleteI tried finding you on facebook, but it didn't pull you up.. you should try finding me.. just Jennie Martinez or martinez_mj09@live.com :)