Struggle
I haven't posted in a while! Sorry! Life has been busy, but I am going to be better about posting, I promise.
This post isn't about the baby, so if that is the only reason you read my blog, you don't have to read any further this time. It is just a blurb about something that I am struggling with.
I will admit that I gained almost 50 lbs when I was pregnant. I'm not proud of that by any means. I have lost all the weight except 15 lbs. I am on Weight Watchers, but in 10 weeks, I have only managed to lose a lousy 4 lbs. I don't work out like I should because I can never find time to go to the gym.
These last 15 lbs have been making me feel extreamly self conscious. I know I need to do something or I am never going to be happy with myself.
Thanks to my favorite Aunt Missy, I discovered that I love doing Zumba, and I went with her every week to a Zumba class at our gym while I was on maternity leave. When I came back to work though, I wasn't able to go as often, and needless to say, I haven't been since February. I feel like if I worked out more, I could lose this last 15 lbs easily.
I bought the new Zumba DVD's so I can do them at home. Even if I have to wake up 30 minutes earlier every day, I have no excuese not to do them now. I want to get to a point that I am happy with myself, because I want Landry to grow up with a confident mom so she can learn to have confidence in herself. I know if I am putting myself down all the time, she will learn from that. :(
I am posting this to one, get my frusterations out, and two, maybe if I tell the people who read my blog, I will feel more accountable for meeting my goal. And who knows how many people are struggling with this. Its never easy to admit when you are struggling with yourself. So, I am going to try and post an update once a week on my progress. Wish me luck :)
This post isn't about the baby, so if that is the only reason you read my blog, you don't have to read any further this time. It is just a blurb about something that I am struggling with.
I will admit that I gained almost 50 lbs when I was pregnant. I'm not proud of that by any means. I have lost all the weight except 15 lbs. I am on Weight Watchers, but in 10 weeks, I have only managed to lose a lousy 4 lbs. I don't work out like I should because I can never find time to go to the gym.
These last 15 lbs have been making me feel extreamly self conscious. I know I need to do something or I am never going to be happy with myself.
Thanks to my favorite Aunt Missy, I discovered that I love doing Zumba, and I went with her every week to a Zumba class at our gym while I was on maternity leave. When I came back to work though, I wasn't able to go as often, and needless to say, I haven't been since February. I feel like if I worked out more, I could lose this last 15 lbs easily.
I bought the new Zumba DVD's so I can do them at home. Even if I have to wake up 30 minutes earlier every day, I have no excuese not to do them now. I want to get to a point that I am happy with myself, because I want Landry to grow up with a confident mom so she can learn to have confidence in herself. I know if I am putting myself down all the time, she will learn from that. :(
I am posting this to one, get my frusterations out, and two, maybe if I tell the people who read my blog, I will feel more accountable for meeting my goal. And who knows how many people are struggling with this. Its never easy to admit when you are struggling with yourself. So, I am going to try and post an update once a week on my progress. Wish me luck :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2
I have had the same problem lately....I hate it! You are a strong person I can tell from this post! Landry is very lucky to have such a beautiful and great mother!
ReplyDelete