School!
Brady is applying for the Masters Program at Utah State. I am so proud of him and all of his hard work! He is such a good example to Landry. I hope she got his brains:)
I got my layoff notice a few weeks ago! The plan is for me to stay home and take care of Landry, and go to hair school. I am so lucky that Brady is so supportive of me doing something I want to do.
It will be a challenge for us to both be in school, but I think we can make it work. Im excited for this new adventure for our family.
I got my layoff notice a few weeks ago! The plan is for me to stay home and take care of Landry, and go to hair school. I am so lucky that Brady is so supportive of me doing something I want to do.
It will be a challenge for us to both be in school, but I think we can make it work. Im excited for this new adventure for our family.
Comments
Post a Comment