Favorite Things

Ever since I started staying home, I feel like Landry and I have built a stronger bond together. She does something new everyday!! Some of her favorite things lately are:

• LMFAOs song "Sexy and I Know It" Every time it comes on Landry starts making the sigh noise the guy makes during the chorus. Then she starts pumping her fists in the air and singing hey! It is so funny to watch.

• The words "Don't Mom" She says that constantly.

• Running! She will bolt off any chance she gets. Mostly because she loves for me to chase her. The best is when she starts laughing so hard she falls over and can't get up.

• Oliver and Barkley. They are like siblings. Oliver antagonizes Landry all the time, he likes to stand as close to her as he can when she has a treat which makes Landry mad. Landry usually makes this high pitched whine sound and points at Oliver until I yell at him to get away from her.

• Baby dolls.

• Doing my hair. She loves to have me sit on the floor while she stands behind me and plays with my hair.

• Her coat. I don't get this one. Landry always wants me to put her coat on her and let her wear it while she plays.

• Stacking. Landry loves to take all my Body Butter out of the cabinet and stack them in random places. Or she will just throw then away.

• Looking out the window. She is like an old man who just stares outside all day :)

• Pianos. Landry loves to play pianos.

• Teeth Brushing. She loves to clean her baby teeth! She has 3 now.

• knuckles. If you say "knucks?" to Landry, she will punch your fist and laugh.

• Making silly faces. We make faces all the time at each other.

There are a million things I could list here. Landry and I have been having so much fun together.


Comments

Popular Posts