Growing
Landry has been growing so fast!! She is a ball of energy and she keeps me on my toes! She is to cute for her own good and she knows it, and She knows how to use it to her advantage!! Some of the funny things she does lately are:
She roars like a dinosaur! It's so funny!!
She rambles non stop! She gets so serious about her stories and she wants your full attention.
She loves to say "bye bye"
She loves to brush her teeth.
She loves to dance! She dances all the time! She really loves dancing to Yo Gabba Gabba and the Fresh Beat Band.
She loves to do the motions to Baby Bumble Bee and Pop Corn Popping on the Apricot Tree.
This girl loves to shop!! Oh my, going into a store with her is crazy!! She sorts through clothes and tries on jewelry!
She is obsessed with make up! She likes to put on lipstick and eyeshadow.
No!!! Her favorite word! :)
Bedtime. When she is tired she grabs your hand and guides you to her crib and giggles.
Snacks on the Stairs. Her and Brady do this thing everyday where they have a snack together while the sit on the stairs. We call it Snacks on the Stairs.
Outside!! We always have to go outside:)!
Chickens! As soon as we get to my Grandma's she starts saying "chick chicks?"
Tea Party's!!
Her Daddy! She is a sucker for her Dad.
My iPhone!
Shoes! She loves to wear my high heels!
Being nakes! If I would let her, she would always be nakes!
Helping Mom cook.
Counting to 5, but mostly the number 3. I think it's her favorite number.
Jumping on Dad.
The dogs! She loves her boys!
ANYTHING that will make her giggle! She loves giggling! (I love when he giggles too)
Most of all I think that she loves having her Mommy home everyday! I know I love being home with her! We have so much fun together and I feel like she is learning so much more since I have been home. Staying home has been the best thing that I have ever decided to do.
She roars like a dinosaur! It's so funny!!
She rambles non stop! She gets so serious about her stories and she wants your full attention.
She loves to say "bye bye"
She loves to brush her teeth.
She loves to dance! She dances all the time! She really loves dancing to Yo Gabba Gabba and the Fresh Beat Band.
She loves to do the motions to Baby Bumble Bee and Pop Corn Popping on the Apricot Tree.
This girl loves to shop!! Oh my, going into a store with her is crazy!! She sorts through clothes and tries on jewelry!
She is obsessed with make up! She likes to put on lipstick and eyeshadow.
No!!! Her favorite word! :)
Bedtime. When she is tired she grabs your hand and guides you to her crib and giggles.
Snacks on the Stairs. Her and Brady do this thing everyday where they have a snack together while the sit on the stairs. We call it Snacks on the Stairs.
Outside!! We always have to go outside:)!
Chickens! As soon as we get to my Grandma's she starts saying "chick chicks?"
Tea Party's!!
Her Daddy! She is a sucker for her Dad.
My iPhone!
Shoes! She loves to wear my high heels!
Being nakes! If I would let her, she would always be nakes!
Helping Mom cook.
Counting to 5, but mostly the number 3. I think it's her favorite number.
Jumping on Dad.
The dogs! She loves her boys!
ANYTHING that will make her giggle! She loves giggling! (I love when he giggles too)
Most of all I think that she loves having her Mommy home everyday! I know I love being home with her! We have so much fun together and I feel like she is learning so much more since I have been home. Staying home has been the best thing that I have ever decided to do.

















Comments
Post a Comment