Just a little update on my Moggle!
Landry is such a diva lately! She knows what she wants and
when she wants it! J
And she is so super dramatic! She will sit and look all over her body so she
can find an old scratch or bruise and come running and start crying and telling
me “owie, owie!” Sometimes I can’t help
but laugh at her!
She loves to eat watermelon, raspberries, rice, beans and
cheese. She will stand at the fridge and
say “cheese?”
She loves her dogs! She gives them treats 3 times a day! And she loves to kiss Barkely and tickle
Oliver.
She has this ability to make me smile no matter what. I was
having a bad morning today, I was exhausted from being up all night, I tripped,
Landry threw a tantrum because the dogs had to go outside to go potty and her
Dad had to leave for work. I was so stressed. I got the milk out to make breakfast
and dropped the gallon!! I almost started to cry when Landry just started
laughing at me! She was laughing so hard I couldn’t help but start laughing
too! Then she came over and hugged me. Ever since then, I have had a much
better day!
Kids always make everything better, one moment they make you want to scream and then the next they have you smiling and laughing.
ReplyDeleteDoggies are the best pets for kiddos to have around when growing up. Parker on the otherhand thought he was a dog and would steal the treats away from our dog, ha.
Haha!! Landry thought she was a dog for a long time too. She is just starting to realize she is a human!
Delete