Summer summer time
I have been horrible at blogging lately! Landry is just so much fun I hate to leave her to blog. So much has happened this summer! I went back to work 4 hours a day at the court house. I like my job and the people I work with are great, but I miss Landry a lot more than I expected too somedays.
On days I don't work Landry loves to go swimming at my Grandma and Grandpa's. My child got my fish gene! Once she is in the water, there is no getting her out! And she talks about the pool almost everyday.
Landry has spent a lot more time with Iree this summer. My Grandma keeps Landry a few times a week with Iree and they have become best friends. They play together so well and Landry tries to be big like Iree. They love to play in their cars together.
Landry has started to talk a ton! Unfortunately that includes any swear words she hears. She has the tiniest little voice that is so sweet. All of her words have an Ee sound at the end. For example, Elmo is Elmie. She has funny names for things too, like drink is Nook and diapers are butts. She is so silly.
Landry loves helping with yard work and house work. She likes to say "me help" She likes to water the flowers and wipe anything up with a rag. She loves to load and unload the dishwasher and help me vacumm. She loves to pick weeds in the garden and help pick the ripe vegetables. Sometimes she picks the unripe stiff but that's ok. She will hold it up and say "uh oh".
Landry loves Clifford, Elmo, kitties (she calls them Meow Meows) babies, being outside, dancing and singing, teddy bears and books. She is never satisfied when it comes to books. We spend a lot of time reading!! :)
On days I don't work Landry loves to go swimming at my Grandma and Grandpa's. My child got my fish gene! Once she is in the water, there is no getting her out! And she talks about the pool almost everyday.
Landry has spent a lot more time with Iree this summer. My Grandma keeps Landry a few times a week with Iree and they have become best friends. They play together so well and Landry tries to be big like Iree. They love to play in their cars together.
Landry has started to talk a ton! Unfortunately that includes any swear words she hears. She has the tiniest little voice that is so sweet. All of her words have an Ee sound at the end. For example, Elmo is Elmie. She has funny names for things too, like drink is Nook and diapers are butts. She is so silly.
Landry loves helping with yard work and house work. She likes to say "me help" She likes to water the flowers and wipe anything up with a rag. She loves to load and unload the dishwasher and help me vacumm. She loves to pick weeds in the garden and help pick the ripe vegetables. Sometimes she picks the unripe stiff but that's ok. She will hold it up and say "uh oh".
Landry loves Clifford, Elmo, kitties (she calls them Meow Meows) babies, being outside, dancing and singing, teddy bears and books. She is never satisfied when it comes to books. We spend a lot of time reading!! :)







Comments
Post a Comment