A Special Lady
Let me start with a little backstory. My Great Grandma York is one of the top 3 people that I admire the most in thisworld. She is super patient, loving and kind. I have never heard her say a badword about someone. She ALWAYS find thegood in everything. I hope that I can be half the person she is in thislife.
My Grandma and I have always had a special bond. She was holding me when I was 6 weeks old and stopped breathing. She taught me how tobake with my easy bake oven and as I got older, with the real oven. She taughtme how to wrap presents and all about old country western music. And she can keep a secret like you wouldn’t believe!
She is almost 84 and she has been sick lately. I feel like Idon’t go see her enough as it is which makes me sad, but I try to take Landryto see her as often as possible. Today, we went to visit my Grandma and I gotsome pictures of her and Landry that will always be special to me. I hope Landry can be as lucky as I was to havespecial memories of her Great Great Grandma. My Great Great Grandma York liveduntil I was 13 and I have memories of her that will always have a special placein my heart and I hope Landry will be able to have those memories with herGreat Great Grandma.



Comments
Post a Comment