Sisters


The things Landry says and does lately are both hilarious and some, mildly inappropriate. 

The other day while at the store, I was browsing the produce section when Landry walked away from me (I could still see her) and she comes running back with a bottle of beer yelling "Mom, we've gotta buy this for my Daddy!" Luckily the guy working thought it was hilarious and commented that she knows that way to a mans heart. 

She says "My baby's bum bum checks are really cute"

After eating breakfast she comes in and says "you know Mom, I'm REALLY hungry" 

"Dad! Thats naughty, go to you room! 1,2,3!" 

While at the store, I walked away from the cart, about 3 yards down the isle. I wasn't even far away from Emmi. Brady walked down an adjoining isle so he could also see Emmi. Landry thought we were leaving the baby and starts screaming "Mommmy! Mommy! The baby, don't leave my baby!"

Landry is learning so much at school. She's learned the letters A,B,C,D and E. And she knows what sound each one makes. She knows shapes and can count to 17. 


Landry is very protective of her baby sister. She comes and gets me if Emmi cries or spits up. She loves to talk to her and play with her and to snuggle on the couch with her. She feeds her and helps with diaper changes. Luckily, Emmi loves Landry just as much. Emmi gets mad if Landry walks away from her. 


Emmi holds her own head up now and is constantly cooing and smiling. She tries to laugh but she just makes a little noise, but she's getting there. She loves to play on her play mat, relax in her swing and take baths. She is in love with ceiling fans and having someone talk to her. She sleeps pretty good, she sleeps from 9 to 4 most nights. Both of my girls are growing like weeds!! 






Comments

Popular Posts