Christmas 2014


Christmas 2014 has come and gone!! This year has been the best Christmas yet! Landry understood what was going on this year and she was so excited she could barely stand it. She stared by asking for EVERY SINGLE thing she saw on TV or in a store. Her heart was set on getting and Elsa doll that sings with an a little Olaf.  

When I took her with Grandpa Jim to the firefighters Christmas party and Santa walked in, she ran over to him and threw her arms around her. I was shocked because she is usually so shy and timid!  Then we did all of our Christmas baking which she loved! All she ate for a whole day was cookie dough and frosting….. needless to say, she threw up for 2 days after.  Christmas Eve we wanted to start a new tradition of having just Landry’s Grandparents come over and have snacks. It was really fun! It wasn’t crazy or hectic; everyone got to spend time with the girls and see the excitement  and magic Landry had. Landry pulled up the blinds in her bedroom and she could see the radio tower on the mountain and she was convinced it was Santa’s sleigh. She took each grandparent into her room, one by one, to show them that Santa was close! She was so over the top excited.

Christmas morning came and Brady and I were so excited that we woke up at 5:45 and waited for the girls to wake up. We couldn’t wait to see the look on Landry’s face.  Of course, both kids slept in.  I finally went in and woke up Landry because I didn’t want to wait anymore!  She was pretty excited to see her Elsa doll and she liked that Emmi got the Anna doll. Basically, she thought that whatever Emmi got was hers also.

I think it is safe to say that this Christmas might have been our best Christmas yet. There is something so fun about the magic of a child on Christmas. I can’t imagine how excited were are going to be in a few years when both girls understand what is going on.  

Comments

Popular Posts