Guess I’m doing this
Well...... it’s been like 5 years since I’ve been here! That’s a looooooong time! Since I’ve been here last I’ve started a business, graduated with my bachelors degree, we’ve built a house, had a baby and adopted a new dog! Along with a million other things.
I’m starting the blog again because I love decorating and making my home mine but every single blog and IG page I can find is farmhouse. Don’t get me wrong, they are all so adorable but, they just aren’t me. I’m a funny mix. I tend to lean towards minimalism. And I love to mix modern, Clean lines with touches of color and old. That doesn’t even make sense but, that’s how my life goes.
I’ve also started a cleaning and organizing business where I do a little decorating on the side. So I have about five years of experience in tackling chaos! So I thought it would be fun to start a little blog and maybe an Instagram page where I can share some of my different decorating techniques along with some organizing and cleaning tips! Let’s see if I have the ambition to follow through on this.
Comments
Post a Comment