Phoenix Trip
Phoenix was a blast! It always sucks having to come home, but once we get back, it is nice to be back. I had a blast at the Cardinals game! Our engagement pictures were fun, I couldnt stop laughing at Brady, he kept making these faces! He kept posing like a male model. :) No one in the world can make me laugh the way he can!
Jamie had a Pincess cake, Brady found these candles at the mall that said Really F*&@ Old. Because the boys were there we only put the F and the ING on the cake.
Hollis
The game was fun, it was my first NFL game and my first time tailgating
But, just because we went to the Cardinals game DOES NOT mean Brady still wasnt sporting Dallas Cowboys! He is there biggest fan!
Brady and I were on the subject of wedding bands, and he wants a Superbowl ring so Todd got this out to show us what real bling looks like!!!
Comments
Post a Comment