Summer is over :(
So, good news, I finally bought my wedding dress when I went dress shopping Saturday! It is so pretty, I love it! I feel like such a princess every time I put it on. It was so fun to try on dresses, but I am glad I finally found “the one”!
We are off to Phoenix! I can’t wait. It will be nice to be out of this cold and to have a minute and just relax! We need it after the summer we have had. It seems like we have been so busy with everything, between deaths, selling the house as quick as we did, finding a house and all the fun stuff that goes along with it, and trying to plan the wedding! For a while, the wedding wasn’t getting much planning, but now we are in full force! It has been fun though; we have grown a lot through all of this! We both had to compromise with things so we could find a house we both liked, but the fact that we could do all that and be able to get through it without any major conflicts, cant be a bad sign. ;) I love Brady so much and I am very luck to have someone as sweet and genuine as him.
I am sure I will have tons of pictures form Phoenix, we are going to a Cardinals game! I am excited, I have never been to an NFL game before!! Brady’s sister Jamie is having a birthday party and we are having our engagement pictures done! I finally decided what we are going to wear, thanks to Krista helping me with the color decision!
I has been nice having Jamie up here! She got here Firday, it is a sad reason why she is here, but we love seeing her! We were glad she got to see the house and Barkley before he gets too big! He has grown a ton since we got him! She was just up here in July, but it is always nice to have her come visit!
We are off to Phoenix! I can’t wait. It will be nice to be out of this cold and to have a minute and just relax! We need it after the summer we have had. It seems like we have been so busy with everything, between deaths, selling the house as quick as we did, finding a house and all the fun stuff that goes along with it, and trying to plan the wedding! For a while, the wedding wasn’t getting much planning, but now we are in full force! It has been fun though; we have grown a lot through all of this! We both had to compromise with things so we could find a house we both liked, but the fact that we could do all that and be able to get through it without any major conflicts, cant be a bad sign. ;) I love Brady so much and I am very luck to have someone as sweet and genuine as him.
I am sure I will have tons of pictures form Phoenix, we are going to a Cardinals game! I am excited, I have never been to an NFL game before!! Brady’s sister Jamie is having a birthday party and we are having our engagement pictures done! I finally decided what we are going to wear, thanks to Krista helping me with the color decision!
I has been nice having Jamie up here! She got here Firday, it is a sad reason why she is here, but we love seeing her! We were glad she got to see the house and Barkley before he gets too big! He has grown a ton since we got him! She was just up here in July, but it is always nice to have her come visit!
This is my favorite picture of Barkley!
Beaux didnt know what to think at first, but then they became friends.
Aww, I can't wait to meet Barkley - but he'll be a full-grown dog by March!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see pics of the dresses you didn't buy - and your engagement pictures!
I will post teh dress pictures soon, I want them off my camera before we got to Phoenix! There are some funny looking ones!
ReplyDelete