Christmas Time
Christmas is one of my favorite holidays! This year was even better because it was our first Christmas together! A week before Christmas, Brady took me to see the lights at temple square because I had never been in there to see them. It was fun, it was freezing but we still has fun. Then Brady took me to Fastina's for dinner. It was a fun date night!
On Christmas Eve we watched A Christmas Story, I don’t think I have ever really sat down and watched the whole movie all the way through, but I have seen it but we always have it on at my grandmas because it is my grandpa’s favorite Christmas movie.
Later that night we had people come to our house for pizza and wings, I have a feeling that pizza and wings for Christmas dinner is going to become a tradition at our house, which is fine with me. It was really fun though to have everyone come over and play Rockband.
Brady’s birthday is tomorrow! It is hard having his birthday so soon after Christmas because I cant decide what to get him for his birthday, and the day before New Years is hard too because it is hard to plan a party for that day. Regardless, he will have a good day.




Comments
Post a Comment