Christmas
Christmas is only 10 days away! The house looks so good. It is all decorated for Christmas. Brady put our tree up on Thanksgiving Day! Our tree topper is a Dallas Cowboys mini helmet. We also have some cool Dallas Cowboys ornaments. It looks good; the only thing I wish we had done different is the ribbon. I put navy blue ribbon on the tree and it kind of blends in with the tree so next year I think I will get a lighter blue.
We have most of the Christmas shopping done, except for the dogs. I know, we are lame, but we love them. I am really excited for Christmas this year!
We went and met with the Wedding Planner! Brady was so bored, it was a lot of stuff that guys don’t really care about, but he was a good sport about it. We picked out the invitations, decided on the cake and picked out the food! It is such a relied to have all of that done. I still have to go pick out flowers, but that can wait until after the first of the year. Mary got here yesterday, we are going to check out this store I heard about that is supposed to have really cute bridesmaid dresses. After the first of the year, all of my bridesmaids and I can have a girls day and go pick out their dresses! We will go get Brady’s tux after that. He is going to look so handsome!
I had to post this because it is funny. We went to the Jazz game a few weeks ago. While we were there we got Brady a new Carl Malone jersey. After the game when we were walking back to the car and Brady saw this girl that had a mailbox hat on that said mailman. He asked her if he could get his picture done with her but when the picture was taken, it didn’t show the number on his jersey so it was a random picture of Brady and this girl that had a mailbox hat on, he was bummed. When we got tot he Gateway, we found her again! This time she just let Brady put the hat on, I think she was freaked out that we found her. He loved it!
We have most of the Christmas shopping done, except for the dogs. I know, we are lame, but we love them. I am really excited for Christmas this year!
We went and met with the Wedding Planner! Brady was so bored, it was a lot of stuff that guys don’t really care about, but he was a good sport about it. We picked out the invitations, decided on the cake and picked out the food! It is such a relied to have all of that done. I still have to go pick out flowers, but that can wait until after the first of the year. Mary got here yesterday, we are going to check out this store I heard about that is supposed to have really cute bridesmaid dresses. After the first of the year, all of my bridesmaids and I can have a girls day and go pick out their dresses! We will go get Brady’s tux after that. He is going to look so handsome!
I had to post this because it is funny. We went to the Jazz game a few weeks ago. While we were there we got Brady a new Carl Malone jersey. After the game when we were walking back to the car and Brady saw this girl that had a mailbox hat on that said mailman. He asked her if he could get his picture done with her but when the picture was taken, it didn’t show the number on his jersey so it was a random picture of Brady and this girl that had a mailbox hat on, he was bummed. When we got tot he Gateway, we found her again! This time she just let Brady put the hat on, I think she was freaked out that we found her. He loved it!




Comments
Post a Comment