I'm Pregnant!!!!
So, as everyone already knows, I am pregnant. I am in my 17th week We get to find out what we are having on June 4! I think we will be happy with whatever we get, we just want the baby to be healthy. We already have a name picked out if we are having a boy, and I have a few ideas for a girl’s name. It is just so hard to find a cute girls name that everyone else isn’t already using. I had a doctors appointment on the 6th, he said that the baby is doing well and has a strong heartbeat, and so far, it looks like I won’t have any complications throughout my pregnancy.
Last week, Brady went to Orlando, it was so cute, he went to M&M's Worl and bought the baby the cutest M&M bib and matching socks. The baby also got a turtle from Mexico when we were there on our honeymoon, the baby has got somethign from every place we have visted since we found out we were expecting!
Brady has been such a good husband through out this pregnancy; when I had morning sickness, he would take care of me and let me just lay on the couch all day. Now that the morning sickness is over, I get headaches sometimes, and on days when I don’t feel good, he will make dinner and help me with whatever I need help with. I am lucky to have such a good husband.
We are so glad spring is finally here! Brady has golf tournaments every weekend it seems like, but he always makes seure we have a day during the weekend to spend together, we usually will go golfing or just hang out at home and relax. Today was such a nice day, we did yard work this moring and then took an afternoon nap, I love days like today! I hope the weather stays nice like this!
Last week, Brady went to Orlando, it was so cute, he went to M&M's Worl and bought the baby the cutest M&M bib and matching socks. The baby also got a turtle from Mexico when we were there on our honeymoon, the baby has got somethign from every place we have visted since we found out we were expecting!
Brady has been such a good husband through out this pregnancy; when I had morning sickness, he would take care of me and let me just lay on the couch all day. Now that the morning sickness is over, I get headaches sometimes, and on days when I don’t feel good, he will make dinner and help me with whatever I need help with. I am lucky to have such a good husband.
16 week baby bump
We are so glad spring is finally here! Brady has golf tournaments every weekend it seems like, but he always makes seure we have a day during the weekend to spend together, we usually will go golfing or just hang out at home and relax. Today was such a nice day, we did yard work this moring and then took an afternoon nap, I love days like today! I hope the weather stays nice like this!

Oh You look soo Stinking cute with your bump! (o: Babies are so awesome!!
ReplyDeleteI am super happy for you!!
ReplyDelete