Fathers Day!!!!

Back on the 4th we had out ultrasound! It was so awesome to see our baby. We are having a little girl! Brady needed a second to let it sink in, but as soon as he was over the initial shock, he was excited! He even wore a pink golf shirt to his golf tournament the next day! While we were at the doctor, he said I look like I am on track for my due date, but I will probably go a few days over.

Her little head and hand


Spine





We can’t wait for her to come! She kicks a lot now, but she never kicks when Brady is around. She will start kicking and I will put his hand on my belly and she stops. I noticed today that while she kicks, you can now see my belly pop out a little, so hopefully he can start seeing her kick. Brady rubs my belly a lot more now, I think that is because it is bigger. I am now at 23 weeks now and I seem to grow more. She is already spoiled, she has something from every place we have visited since we found out I was pregnant, she has a stuffed turtle form Mexico, a bib and socks her daddy got her in Orlando and we got her a stuffed Orca from Friday Harbor while we were there last weekend.



Yesterday for Fathers Day, I made Brady breakfast and gave him a shirt, he can’t wear the shirt until the baby comes, but I think he liked it anyways. Then we made dinner together, we made the sweet pork together and he made the quesadillas. They were really yummy!

I am so lucky to have such a great husband and I couldn’t ask for a better dad for my baby. He is going to be such a good daddy to her! Thanks for all you do babe, I love you!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts