Holding on and standing up!

I think Landry will walk before she crawls! The other day, she was sitting on Brady's chest holding his hands, when she started pulling and stood herself up. We were both shocked! She then started grinning at Brady like she was proud of herself and did it again. She has been so strong since day one, right after I had her, they laid her on my chest and she lifted her head up to look at me.

A few days before that, I got her to hold a toy in her hand all by herself for the first time! It is was a phone that has bright colors and rattles, I put it in her hand and she jerked which caused the phone to rattle. She got all excited and started moving her hand up and down like she does when something excites her, causing it to rattle more. She loved it and held onto it for almost 5 minutes!






Barkley seems to love her more and more every day. If anyone comes over and holds her, he jumps up on them and checks to make sure they are OK to hold her. He doesn't love her toys though, we are constantly yelling at him to stop taking off with her stuffed animals. I have a stuffed cow I got when I was the Dairy Princess, and I gave it to Landry, well there is something about that cow that Barkely loves. It is the one thing of hers he cant stay away from. He will even walk in her room and wait until we aren't paying attention and take off with it! He is brave.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts