Meeting Santa!
Landry is excited for Santa to come visit her! :) Okay, so maybe her mom is excited for Santa to come visit her. This year has been easy, since she doesn't know what is going on we were able to buy her presents in front of her, and I don't have to worry about hiding them. I have them right in font of her half the time, Brady is always saying "You cant let her see her presents!" LOL :) She got to meet Santa for the first time on the 6th! The Firemen had a Christmas party for the kids. Brady was so excited to take and show her off (he wont admit that though.) She was so good the whole time, I think she was amazed at all the kids running around and she loved the noise. As soon as it was our turn to see Santa, everything changed. Brady handed her to him and she started screaming! She was not a fan of the big guy. Maybe next year. :)

Comments
Post a Comment