Back to Work
I came back to work this week :(. I had a hard time, but she is in good hands this week so I dont have to worry too much.
Tuesday morning, I got Landry ready and took her to her babysitter. I was OK until I was leaving and I started crying. I cried the entire way to work and then a few times after I got there. I am sure I annoyed the babysitter by texting every single hour! LOL
Tomorrow Brady gets to stay home with Landry all day alone for the first time.....he will do fine.
Tuesday morning, I got Landry ready and took her to her babysitter. I was OK until I was leaving and I started crying. I cried the entire way to work and then a few times after I got there. I am sure I annoyed the babysitter by texting every single hour! LOL
Tomorrow Brady gets to stay home with Landry all day alone for the first time.....he will do fine.
Comments
Post a Comment