A new family memeber

A few days ago, Brady sent me a picture while I was at work of these 2 little puppies and asked if I wanted one. Of course I said yes, but he said they had already been sold. I was kind of bummed because I have been wanting to get a little lap dog since before I started dating Brady and I am always asking him if we can get one. Brady said the guy was going to breed the dog again later in the year and he would tell him we wanted one from that litter.
Last night, Brady said he would go get me an ice cream from Wendy's and then he would go to McDonald's to get an iced tea(which is weird since he never just offers to go get ice cream, and when he wants some, either I have to go get it or we both go, he never goes alone) He had been gone for like a half hour and I was getting a little irritated because I wanted my ice cream!!! LOL
When Brady got home, he walked up the stairs and handed me my ice cream along with the puppy I had wanted!!!! He said he hoped I didn't mind getting my Valentines present early, but he couldn't wait 2 more weeks to get him! He is so cute, he is part Malteese, part Yorkie and has some shitzu in him.

The puppy acted like he knew our house  was home, he didnt act anxious at all. All day today, he followed me around like he knew he was my doggie. He hasnt figured out how to go down the stairs yet, so if I went down without him, he would cry. 
He  loves Landry, he licks her cheeks and hands, and he likes to snuggle with her.  It is so cute. Barkely is still trying to figure out if he likes him or not though, I am sure he will come around :)
Brady has been calling him the puppy without a name all day because I couldn't decide on a name. I went from Cole (Brady said that is a girl's name) to Gizmo, to Oscar, to Oliver, to Felix, back to Oliver to Jimmer and then back Oliver. I think Oliver is going to stick.




He is such a sweet little fuzz ball :)

Comments

Popular Posts