Sick

Landry went to the doctor on Monday morning for her check-up! She weighs 13 lbs, such a big girl!! When I got there, she has a runny nose so I mentioned it to the doctor and he doctor said the it shouldn't be anything to worry about. When we left, she started coughing. I didn't think too much of it until she started sounding congested... then she got a fever. Tuesday morning I called and asked if the cough could be a side effect from her immunizations and they said no!!! My poor baby is sick! I was up with her all night Monday and Tuesday nights. When she sleeps, I just sit and listen for her to breath, it has totally stressed me out!!!  Well, today at work I started to get this headache and my muscles started feeling achy and the next thing I know I have a sore throat! UGH!!!!! Now I don't feel good at all!!!

Comments

Popular Posts