Spring is on it's way!!! :)

It has been such nice weather lately! When I got home yesterday we went for a walk. As soon as we got the leashes out, Barkley started freaking out, he was so excited. He reminded us of Beaux, when we used to get ready to go for walks, Beaux would whine and bark until we left. Barkley seems to be acting more like Beaux did lately. Anyways, it was Oliver’s first time on a leash…. It was hilarious! He didn’t get it! He just spazed out. He would jump around trying to get away from it, and he refused to walk. After a minute, I put him in the stroller with Landry, but he jumped out. I finally told Brady to just drag him so he would learn.  When he figured out that the leash wasn’t going to hurt him, the walk became easier. Oliver thought he was a tough guy and would bark at any dog we saw. I can’t wait for summer to get here and we can go on walks all the time as a family!
Landry's first trip to the park.... she looks so excited hu?? She slept through the whole thing!

Comments

Popular Posts