Scary time!

Tonight Landry was in the bath playing. She kept standing up even though I repeatedly kept telling her no and sitting her down. She thought she was funny :).  Landry stood up again and started walking towards the faucet when she slipped. As she went under the water she must have taken a breath because as i was panicking and practically jumping into the tub, she looked up at me with these giant scared eyes. I pulled her out of the water and wrapped her in my arms while she gasped for air. She started screaming more out of fear than anything.
The reason I am posting this is because even though I have never left Landry in or around the water alone, I feel like it was important to share how fast something can happen. Landry had no idea what to do or how to sit up to get out of the water.You cant leave them for even a second, nothing is worth looking away for even a second.

Comments

  1. Oh my gosh, Gina, I would've been terrified! I'm so glad she's OK and that you were right there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was sad. But hopefully she won't stand up and walk around anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Something similar happened to Calee! It was so terrifying! But she still hasn't learned her lesson, the little stinker.
    I am glad little Landry is okay!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts