Being at Home!!

I have officially been a stay at home Mom for 2 weeks now and I have loved every single second of it!  Every morning I get to have breakfast with my munchkin and enjoy her love for Mrs. Spider’s Sunny Patch Kids. J  I love that I get to have story time with her every day, and that she now wants to read some of her books to me!

Ever since I have been home, Landry has been trying to say new words. When I pick up the house, she likes to help, she loves to wipe things off with her rag and help me sweep. She likes to vacuum, but not while I have the big vacuum out. 

A couple times she has gone downstairs to hide which freaks me out! I hate that part. She loves to hide in her castle and have me look for her. She also wants to play chase 9 times a day! I am definitely going to get in shape playing with her all the time.

Comments

Popular Posts