Mini Me
Yesterday I let Landry play with my water bottle while we were watching T.V. I didn't know she had taken the lid off until she said "uh oh" and had dumped the water out. It wasn't that much and it was only water so I didn't mind and figured it would dry pretty quick so I didn't clean it up.
Landry ran upstairs after she dumped the water and I figured she was just worried about getting in trouble. Well, her comes my little bug with the towel off the stove to clean up her mess!! It was so cute, she wiped up all the water. She has been such a good little helper lately, she loves to vacuum and sweep and she loves to wipe off the counters. Brady says she watched me too much. When she vacuums, she even moves chairs and stuff out of the way!
Landry ran upstairs after she dumped the water and I figured she was just worried about getting in trouble. Well, her comes my little bug with the towel off the stove to clean up her mess!! It was so cute, she wiped up all the water. She has been such a good little helper lately, she loves to vacuum and sweep and she loves to wipe off the counters. Brady says she watched me too much. When she vacuums, she even moves chairs and stuff out of the way!



She is adorable!!!
ReplyDelete