Mother's Day


Mothers day! This year was my second Mothers Day and it was a blast! Landry and Brady spoiled me! I got a Nike Fuel Band! I was so excited, I wanted one so bad! I also got a gist card to go to the spa! I got some candy and gardening gloves too (which is awesome since Im doing my first garden this year!) After getting presents we went golfing! We had so much fun! Landry loves the golf course, she knows her Mama doesn’t do well on the greens so she would pick up the ball and put it in the hole for me! She is the best little helper ever!



 I almsot amde a hole in one! Heres my putt for Birdie... didnt make it. Oh well.
 My facorite picture of my loves!
 Helping Mommy drive the cart!

We then had a little BBQ for our moms and Grandma’s. It was so nice to have a get together without one of us fighting with one of our Mom’s! Best Mothers Day yet!

Comments

Popular Posts