Slacking!
I have been majorly slacking on here lately. I haven’t had
the best month and this is the last thing I have thought about.
After we got home from our vacation, everything was going
great! I was loving my job at the Justice Court, I didn’t love going to school,
but that’s just a part of life J
Landry started talking a ton as soon as we got home!
The beginning of
October Brady’s sister came to visit. She hadn’t seen Landry in about a year so
it was good for her to come. And it was nice to have a live in babysitter for a
minute J When
she left, I got pretty sick, I got the worst head cold and I am pretty sure I
had the flu as well. It was horrible.
For Landry’s birthday, I just had a family birthday party
since I had been sick, I didn’t have time to plan a friend party. But her party
was good anyways. She has 11 grandparents so she is pretty spoiled. She is
still asking for a cupcake every day.
Now we are half way through November!! Next week, Brady and
I are going on our first trip without Landry since she was born. I cant wait
for a mini break from my Booger! Even though I know I am going to miss her like
crazy!
Some of the funny things she has said lately:
“Mommy, go clean the house!”
“I sorry Mommy, I cant share my cream.” She said this while
eating ice cream and I asked if I could have a bite.
“Daddy, sick!”
“Olie, shut up!” I don’t condone her saying that.
“Mommy, is you sad?”
“I no go bye bye”
When she plays hide and seek and she is hiding, when you
come to find she yells “I right here!”
“Mommy, is Daddy workin?”
“Daddy, where you go?”
“I go play Kitty Meow Meow”
“I go Umba!!!” She says this when I zumba.
Comments
Post a Comment