uh-even!
Two, free, six, nine, uh-even. As I type this is what I hear in the background. Landry loves to ocunt, she might not always get them in the corret order, but she knows her numbers!
I figured I needed to get an update in so I dont go an entire month without one. Landrys personality comes out more everyday. She loves to dance, and to sing! Especailly to Katy Perry. She loves her Daddy,and she insists on sleeping in "Daddy Bed" every night!
Sorry this is short, but Landry is flipping out because she wants Mommy to dance with her. :)
I figured I needed to get an update in so I dont go an entire month without one. Landrys personality comes out more everyday. She loves to dance, and to sing! Especailly to Katy Perry. She loves her Daddy,and she insists on sleeping in "Daddy Bed" every night!
Sorry this is short, but Landry is flipping out because she wants Mommy to dance with her. :)
Comments
Post a Comment