My kid is hilarious!


The things Landry says lately kill me! I swear, she is hilarious!

Barkley, go back side (Barkley, go outside)

Mommy, a mess! (Mommy is a mess)

Daddy go seep me! (Daddy, come sleep with me)

Oli naughty

Daddy workin?

I so mad!

Tea pary time, Daddy! (Tea party time Daddy)

I wanna watch Yax (I want to watch the Lorax)

I see Santa wight here ( I saw Santa over there)

Cean house, Mama (Clean my house Mama) she usually says this when she is doing something she isn’t supposed to be doing because she know my attention will be else where.

I gont yike Mommy (I don’t like Mommy) Always says this when she is in trouble

Mommy mean!

I cuddle up Wubby (I want you to wrap wubby around me)

I soo code (Im so cold)

I go Daddy date (I want to go on a date with Daddy)

I wan fries (I want fries)

Mommy, nook gone, all gone (My drink is gone)

Daddy, me couch, get off!! (That’s my couch Dad, get off)

Landry loves to play  restaurant lately, she will get a paper and pen and seriously take your order, and she loves to say “and fries?” Then she pretends to make something in her kitchen and brings it to you. He loves to dance and sing. And she loves for Mommy and Daddy to dance with her. She loves to  snuggle her Daddy! And she will only sleep if she is in “Daddy Bed”

Last night we were watching T.V. and a cat came on and she turned around and said to Brady “Daddy, I kitty cat, please!? She was saying Daddy, can I have a kitty cat?” She knows that if she says please, she will get what she wants the majority of the time.

Landry always wants to be naked. And she will tell you “I neeked now” No matter what I do, I cant keep cloths on her, she just takes them off!

Potty training. Ugh! Landry refuses to have a wet or dirty diaper on her! But she doesn’t want to go potty on the big girl potty either! I don’t know what to do to fix it! We even let her pick out big girl panties.

Comments

Popular Posts