potty mouth

Landry has had the worst potty mouth lately, and she thinks its FUNNY!! Yesterday, it was super windy and she started screaming "Dop, Dop, Dop windin, uh, its windin berry much, windin is a bitch!"  Oh my gosh, I almost died!! I was trying so hard not to laugh but it was hilarious because she was so serious about it. She has said a few other choice words and I always tell her those aren't nice words and she will try to whisper them like if she says it quit then it isnt as bad.  I guess I will have to be stricter when it comes to the language in this house!

Comments

  1. Hah! That is to funny! Swearing is a tough habit to break! I should probably start now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do Liz! If not, your little bug will be just like mine! And it is so funny, when they do it you laugh no matter how hard you try not to!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts