Better??
Landry won't go to sleep by herself so I have to sit in the corner of her from every night waiting for her to go to sleep. I am slowly getting closer to being outside if her room, but it is going to take a few more weeks. So, it gives me time to blog. :)
Yesterday I finally started feeling better. I hope I don't jinx it, last time I felt good for 2 days in a row, I paid for it big time. I spent an entire night dry heaving. (Sorry, TMI) so I am hoping it doesn't happen this time. I even felt good enough that I went and got a pedi with my friend Melissa and went to lunch. It was nice to have a few hours without Landry. I love her but me time is good every now and then. Landry and I even played monkey on the bed tonight! I haven't felt this good since the beginning of January. (If you can't tell, I am a little overly excited about feeling better)
Sorry this is a boring post, but I'm kind if boring and this gives me something to do for 15 minutes.
Yesterday I finally started feeling better. I hope I don't jinx it, last time I felt good for 2 days in a row, I paid for it big time. I spent an entire night dry heaving. (Sorry, TMI) so I am hoping it doesn't happen this time. I even felt good enough that I went and got a pedi with my friend Melissa and went to lunch. It was nice to have a few hours without Landry. I love her but me time is good every now and then. Landry and I even played monkey on the bed tonight! I haven't felt this good since the beginning of January. (If you can't tell, I am a little overly excited about feeling better)
Sorry this is a boring post, but I'm kind if boring and this gives me something to do for 15 minutes.
Comments
Post a Comment