Landry's only child status is expiring!!

We are so excited to expand our little family! Landry is so excited to be a big sister! She asks all the time if the baby will play with her.
We found out in Christmas morning that we were expecting. I had a feeling I was pregnant so I bought a cute little box so if I was, I could give it to Brady as a gift and made myself wait until Christmas morning to take the test. When it came out positive I hurried and wrapped the box and had Landry take it to her Daddy before we went downstairs to open our gifts.
Being pregnant with Landry was a breeze compared to this time. I have been sick all day and can't even eat anything. I am lucky because Brady has been hopping so much. He makes dinner, helps me with the house and takes care of Landry. He always lets me nap if I get tired. I am so lucky to have him!


Comments

  1. Woot woot!!! Congrats! That is so exciting!
    Blah that you feel terrible, but so exciting that you are expecting.
    What a cute way to tell your hubby you are pregnant!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts