1st Anniversary!
Well... we made it LOL;) jk. March 26 Brady and I celebrated out 1st anniversary. We went and stayed at the Castle Creek INN in Cottonwood Heights. We stayed there on our Wedding night. It was nice to have a night away! We went shopping, relaxed and went to dinner at Faustina. We took a cab to the restaurant so we could both have a few drinks and not have to worry about driving. Brady's friend Cody works there so we always have fun when he is working. We went early so we could sit at the bar before dinner, then, we sat next to the Radio from Hell crew during dinner. It was a blast!!!! Best first anniversary date ever!!!!
I am so glad I am married to Brady, he is an amazing husband and father. He has been working so hard to finish school and help make our lives better, I couldn't ask for anyone better. :)
I am so glad I am married to Brady, he is an amazing husband and father. He has been working so hard to finish school and help make our lives better, I couldn't ask for anyone better. :)
Our Wedding cake, we were a little nervous about trying it after a year, but it was actually REALLY good!
Our room
Our cab ride was a bit pricey, so Cody told us he would take us back to the hotel if we stayed until closing :) Thanks Cody! You helped make our night special.
And of course, it snowed that night and this is what we woke up to!
Comments
Post a Comment