Landry's Favorite Things
I wanted to do a list of Landry's favorite things. I never want to forget any of the details of how fun she is!
The Dogs! Her love for them is so sweet.
Her glow worm! We will never be able to get her to sleep without it.
Pearls.
Her piggy on next to her changing table.
Her monkey
Grapes!
Dacing with Dad to the Fresh Beat Band show on Nick Jr.
The Backyardagains.
Going places!
Picking up her bink, she thinks she is cool when she does! :)
Being Nakes!
Kicking, I've never seen anyone kick so much
Being snuggled in her "cocoon" at night
Sit ups!
Being thrown in the air like a sack of potatos!
Being called Ahmuggles
Talking, talking talking!
Mom's singing.
The remote.
Dad! He cant come home without seeing her first, if he does anything else first, she throws a tantrum!
There are more, I just cant think of them right now! She is getting so big, I cant believe the 6 month mark has already passed. I didnt know that someone so small could take up such a big place in your heart. I love her more than is possible to describe!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

Comments
Post a Comment