Golf
This post is kind of just a ramble.
I never thought I would say this, but I really wish it would warm up so I could go golfing!
Golf was never something I thought I liked until I tried it. This year might not be a good year though considering I didnt golf much last year due to me being preggo! :(
I hope spring comes soon and I dont suck too bad this year.
I never thought I would say this, but I really wish it would warm up so I could go golfing!
Golf was never something I thought I liked until I tried it. This year might not be a good year though considering I didnt golf much last year due to me being preggo! :(
I hope spring comes soon and I dont suck too bad this year.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

Haha! I hate golf! The first time Mike took me I cried! Baha!
ReplyDelete