Giving Thanks
I guess I am joing the crowd and I am going to try and post things I am thanksful for every day this month. Remeber that i just had a baby so I might not make it every day, but I am going to give it my best :).
Today, I am thankful for my home. I am lucky enough to have a husband who let me pick the house I wanted instead of him living where he wanted to. I love the floor plan of my house, and even though I am not done decorating or painting it, it is still a wonderful place to live. One room at a time, it is coming together.
How are you liking being a mom?
ReplyDeleteI love it! It is the best thing to ever happen to me! This has been the best year ever, getting married and having her!! She is worth every minute of lost sleep! :)
ReplyDelete