The Things I am Thankful For

OK, while I have a minute of quiet before my house becomes a zoo for Thanksgiving, I am going to blog about the things I am grateful for. First, I am so thankful for my amazing husband. He takes such good care of our little family. He works so hard to better our future, and I am so proud of him. He is so good to me and I couldn’t ask for anyone better to spend my life with, without him, I wouldn’t have my beautiful little Landry. I am so thankful for her. Being a mom is the hardest job anyone could ever have, but it is the best and most rewarding thing I have ever done. She is worth every minute of sleep I lose and I wouldn’t trade her for the world. Landry and Brady are the two people in this world I couldn’t live without, I love them both unconditionally.


I am thankful for the rest of my family, I love them all.

I am thankful for Barkley, even though it doesn’t seem like it some days, he is a good dog, and he is so good with the baby. I know he wouldn’t let anything ever happen to us. I love him and I am glad we have him.



I am thankful for our home, the fact that we have jobs, our health and all the small things we seem to take for granted. I am very lucky and I have a really good life!

Happy Thanksgiving!


Comments

Popular Posts