Love

Landry changes so much every day! There are so many cute little things she does I just love. I love how she has to have her bink after she eats, I love the way she has to have her hands on her face all the time, the way she sticks her tongue out like a lizard, the way she smiles when she sleeps, how she wants to put everything in her mouth, including her daddy’s nose, the noises she makes, the way she snores when she sleeps, the way she stretches to touch her toes when she is being burped, the way she tries to crawl up you when she is having tummy time, the way she sighs, the way she eats her burp cloths, her feet and the way she wraps her arms around my shoulder and lays her head down when I am holding her. I just love her, every little thing about her.





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts